Sam Hocevar’s .plan
Posted on Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:54 +0000 - Keywords: devel
For those who wondered what I was up to, it’s now been 6 months since I started working as an R&D engineer at DONTNOD Entertainment, an awesome video game company. The studio is working on an AAA action-aventure game for HD consoles (PS3/X360) set in the near future, codenamed ADrift.
In case you want to join the fun, or know someone who does, we’re looking for a talented tools programmer. The responsibilities include:
- Improving the tools currently used by designers, artists and developers.
- Creating new user-friendly tools to facilitate development.
- Communicating with the teams to identify needs.
The requirements for the position are:
- Prior experience working in the game industry.
- 3-4 years experience with C/C++.
- Strong code architecture and design skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams.
- Knowledge of 3D engines and graphics data formats.
- Experience with Unreal Engine highly appreciated.
The position is in Paris, France. If you are interested, you can directly send a resume to jobs at dont-nod dot com. If you want to know what it’s like working at DONTNOD, you can drop me an e-mail, but please understand that a lot of the information is company-sensitive and I cannot share it.