[elk] [ANN] Elk 3.99.6

   Hello, this is a minor release of Elk that fixes two small bugs. I am
releasing it now because I am moving and I have no idea what my Internet
access will be in my new flat. The changes are as follows:

    o  Many portability checks added to the configure script.
    o  Fix for an installation bug that prevented extension loading.
    o  BeOS dynamic plugin support.

   You can download Elk 3.99.6 from its homepage:

     http://sam.zoy.org/projects/elk/

   Source tarballs are available, as well as a Windows build. If you are
successfully using 0.99.5, you should not need 3.99.6 at all.

Regards,
--
Sam.