[elk] Re: WinXP 64 bit port

On Sun, Dec 06, 2009, Raikanta Sahu wrote:
> Is anyone attempting a port of Elk to WinXP 64 bit?

   Not as far as I know. The code is 64-bit clean on Linux platforms,
but it makes the assumption that sizeof(long) == sizeof(void *) in
several places, which is true on Linux but not on Win64.

   Also, the preferred way to build Win32 binaries of Elk has been
through cross-compilation on Linux. Since there is no mingw64 on my
platform for now, we would also need a Visual Studio or MSYS build
procedure.

Cheers,
--
Sam.