[monsterz] Mac OS X App Bundle

First off - Thanks to Sam Hocevar for the great game. Love it! And it's just as addicting as you warn.

I've put together a Mac OS X package for Monsterz that includes all the Python stuff in one nice little drag-and-droppable app bundle for the OS X users who don't want to go installing all the Python packages necessary to play ( I spent some time before I figured out pygame relies on pyobjc. )

If you're interested, I can hand this over (I can even host the file if needed - it's approximately 4.5 MiB) to help out those other Mac folks who need a Monsterz fix. :-) I just want to test it on one more system (a stock 10.2) and it should be ready to go.

Thanks again!

Jason Kingan