[monsterz] Re: Mac OS X App Bundle

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005, Jason Kingan wrote:

> I've put together a Mac OS X package for Monsterz that includes all the
> Python stuff in one nice little drag-and-droppable app bundle for the
> OS X users who don't want to go installing all the Python packages
> necessary to play ( I spent some time before I figured out pygame
> relies on pyobjc. )
>
> If you're interested, I can hand this over (I can even host the file if
> needed - it's approximately 4.5 MiB) to help out those other Mac folks
> who need a Monsterz fix. :-) I just want to test it on one more system
> (a stock 10.2) and it should be ready to go.

   This would be most appreciated. Apparently installing Pygame on OS
X is not an easy task and some people need a mix of Fink and non-Fink
packages to get the whole stuff working.

   I don't mind hosting the file, my bandwidth is very cheap. You can
upload it to ftp://ftp.zoy.org/incoming/ and tell me when it's ready.

   Thanks a lot for your contribution!

--
Sam.