[monsterz] New controls for Monsterz

Hey,

I found this game on linuxgames and thought it was pretty sweet. So I started monkeying around with it and came up with some new control styles. This patch lets you play with them.

The only thing that's lame is that there wasn't any room on the main menu for settings. So I hid the settings button in the Monsterz logo. If you click on the bottom part of it, you can change the controls.

I dunno if anyone cares or not, but I thought I'd share anyway.

James