[elk] Re: subversion tree, R5RS conformity

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004, martin rumori wrote:

> i've got some problems with the current elk-trunk subversion tree.  i
> tried to checkout the tree with subversion, but i got an incomplete
> tree: most of the lib/_xxx_ extensions are missing as well as the
> toplevel ./Makefile.am and some of the doc/_xxx_ subdirs.  therefore i
> am not able to build elk from the svn tree.  the ./bootstrap script is
> missing, too.
>
> when checking out, subversion says:
>
> "svn: insn 9212 has non-positive length"

   I have never seen such an error. Even the great Google shaman doesn't
know of it :-)  I am using SVN version 0.33.0 (r7737) and it works
perfectly (I just checked the repository). There might be something
wrong with your SVN installation, or maybe packet losses; in this case,
try to cd to your incomplete directory and re-run "svn update".

> while following a discussion on the linux-audio-devel-list regarding
> strong/weak typing etc. i noticed a R5RS inconformity of elk:
>
> > (exact? (* 0 440.0))
>  #f
>
> which should be true:

   Which "may" be true, as R5RS says :-)  However it was a very trivial
change to do, so I commited the fix to SVN.

Regards,
--
Sam.