[elk] Re: case sensitivity on file loading

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 11:11:14AM +0100, Sam Hocevar wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004, martin rumori wrote:
> > filenames mixed.  i now have problems to load them, because elk now
> > lowers all the filenames.

>    The default behaviour changed for symbols (they are now case
> insensitive, hence always converted to lowercase) but not for
> filenames.  Are you using symbol arguments or string arguments?

thanks, yes, i finally noticed the change of the default behaviour...
we used mostly symbol arguments for file loading, that might be the
problem...  for now, i simply switched back to case sensitive
behaviour.  but now we are aware of that problem.

bests,

martin