[monsterz] tested python-2.4.1.msi and its ok

just to mention I tested the fairly recent (30-Mar-2005) python 2.4.1 for
win32 :

http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.1/python-2.4.1.msi

and it works fine with the currently recommended pygame
pygame-1.6.win32-py2.4.exe

also I took a deep look at GetUserName and it is not available in this
Python port (there are no win32api API either, no win32.py or win32api.py) :
that extension seems specific to the ActiveState port.

so we will get only the predifined "YOU" username.

now there seems to be a easy way to get the user name under win32 anyway :

from some code in \Lib\getpass.py :

import os
self.name = os.environ.get('USERNAME')

%USERNAME% is the relevant environment variable. it returns Gniarf for me,
most users will see Administrator :)

score file then shows : CLASSIC:Gniarf:370:2

(oh, there are two more fan pages :

http://linuxfr.org/~Gniarf/17685.html

http://www.a-poil.com/kerwiki/index.php/Monsterz

)