Welcome to this small webpage.
- 1 Apr 2010: Attention everyone
- 28 Aug 2009: Coder wanted at DONTNOD Entertainment
- 19 Jul 2009: gtkglarea 2.0.1 release
- 1 Apr 2009: Mark my words
- 24 Feb 2008: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections
- 6 Dec 2007: Bits from India
- 18 Nov 2007: Bits from the DPL: officialising delegations
- 3 Nov 2007: Bits from the DPL: DSA and a few other things
The projects I am most involved in are the VideoLAN multimedia solution and the Debian operating system. You can find more about these projects and my involvement on my projects page. I am also a contributor to the Wikipedia project, mostly fixing grammar and spelling errors.
I am not for hire. I may be available for occasional freelance consulting or development jobs, though. Feel free to contact me.
I prefer to be contacted via E-mail. My main address is email@example.com. Administrative stuff may go directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to spare me one keystroke. I usually read very quickly but do not expect a quick answer if I’m busy (and I’m often busy).
You can also reach me on IRC (I’m
sam on the
FeeNode and OFTC networks). I also have a cellular phone (
681 12 20 62). Abuse it and feel my wrath. And no, it is not
a typo, damnit.