I work on the following project for a living:
- Codenames Fluidz and Adrift at DONTNOD Entertainment.
I am a developer in the following community projects:
- Debian, the universal operating system.
- VideoLAN, a multi-platform multimedia solution.
- GNOME, a free software desktop [releasing].
- Mono, an open source .NET development framework.
Locally hosted projects
I am the author and main developer of the following projects:
- genethumb.sh, a simple web image gallery generator.
- FLESSD, a free implementation of the famous FMOD sound library.
- libcaca, a colour ASCII art library not unlike AAlib.
- TTYvaders, a text mode arcade game that uses libcaca.
- DTC, a proof-of-concept compiler written in Scheme.
- PWNtcha, a captcha decoder.
- Monsterz, a puzzle game.
- Lol Engine, a game engine.
I am a maintainer of the following projects:
- Elk, a Scheme interpreter and extension library.
- FTGL, an OpenGL font rendering library [ bugs | list ]
- GtkGLArea, an OpenGL widget for GTK+ [ bugs | debbugs ]
See also the following bits: